WE ARE OPEN !!
Please review this post to see what the current advice is.
For Forest Camp:
- There are no space constraints being outdoors; other than the Victorian Government advice regarding outdoors gatherings.
For HeadQuarters Camp:
- Due to the 4m2 rule our maximum capacity in HQ Camp is 36. That is every second bunk bed. Ether the top or bottom bunk per pair of bunk beds.
- Our dining room can contain 24 people. We have 6 long tables, which means 4 per table, 2 per side spaced out in zig-zag. That does not include kitchen staff as they are not eating in the dining room at the same time.
- Our Recreation Hall can contain 24 people, and we have trestle tables and chairs, so additional dining can occur there.
- Our kitchen can contain 10 people.
- We have pump pack sanitiser at each door.
WE ARE OPEN !! Book here
Rowallan Recreation & Adventure Camp comprises 74 hectares (183 acres) of natural bushland.
Rowallan is located adjacent to the Mt. Charlie State Forest at the North East end of the Macedon Ranges, approximately 1 hour North West of Melbourne or 30 minutes from Tullamarine Airport.
The property is home to an abundance of native flora and fauna.
Indoor accommodation (HQ Camp) & Outdoor camping (Forest Camp) for a wide variety of interest groups is available. The camp is ideal for School camps, Scouting, Guiding, church, music & drama groups. Rowallan is also an ideal location for seminars and conferences. We have many birthday parties, re-unions and even weddings.
Please take a look at our gallery, there are photos of the campsite there, or call the Ranger to come and visit.
Rowallan is a member of the Australian Camps Association (ACA).
We are fully accredited with Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). since 2000.
The accreditation body has evolved of the years, initially with Camping Association Victoria (CAV), then Australian Camps Association (ACA), then Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP), and Australian Tourism Industry Council’s Quality Tourism Framework (QTF).